Round Fender Tape Black
|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Out of Stock
Added to Cart
WURTH FENDER TAPE
Car Body Round Sealing Strip
|Color||Width||Thickness||Length, mm||Pkg. Qty|
|Black||10 mm diameter||10 mm (5 x 2)||1/4|
Permanent, plastic self-adhesive sealing tape or round strip for sealing of overlapping car body panels.
- Very good adhesive properties
- The tape offers very good adhesion as well as permanent bonding on various different surfaces, e.g. metal, plastic, wood, stone, etc.
- Good UV, weather and water resistance
- Also suitable for outdoor use, resistant to rain and other weather influences (not for use in submerged condition)
- Resistant to aging and high temperatures
- Provided the tape is used expertly, adhesion and sealing is assured over a number of years
- Also suitable for high-temperature applications, for example, sealing of car bodies
- Steam diffusion layer
- The sealing tape or round strip enable watertight sealing and prevent the penetration of moisture into the car body
- Noise and vibration damping
- Free of solvents and silicone
- Immediately ready for use
- Universal use for sealing of overlaps and screw connections in the automotive industry, container and motor home construction, for example between fender and body, at brake and rear lights (particularly round sealing strip), at trim parts and sunroofs.
- Also suitable for general sealing jobs to protect against dust, moisture and vibrations in electrical, machinery and construction applications as well as heating, ventilating and air conditioning, for example, between screwconnected parts, in seams, joints, housings of all types and pipe lead-throughs.
- Surfaces to be sealed must be dry, stable and free from grease and dust.
- The application temperature must not be below +41°F.
- Absorbent and porous surface must be pre-treated
- The car body sealing tape or round sealing strip must be pressed down carefully against the surface. Press the sealing surfaces together firmly to achieve an effective seal.
- Butyl has a tendency towards 'cold flow' (flow property of the tape). Therefore, butyl products should always be attached mechanically, i.e. with screwing components together or use of a contact profile.
- Applying excessive pressure to the profile will cause 'squeezing out' of the sealing compound. Never compress Butyl products to their zero point (use washer as spacer).
|Material Base||Butyl Rubber|
|Fire Protection Class||B2|
|Application Temperature||+23°F to +104°F|
|Temperature Stability||-22°F to +212°F|
|Shelf Life (@ approx. +68°F and 50% humidity)||24 months (store dry, lying flat and dust-free)|
These notes are intended to provide our advice to the best of our knowledge, based on tests and experience. However, we cannot assume any liability for processing results in individual cases due to the wide variety of applications as well as storage and processing conditions beyond our control. This also applies in case our technical and commercial customer service is consulted free of charge and without obligation. We recommend carrying out individual tests. We guarantee the constant quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical modifications and advanced developments.