|Quantity (Pack Size: 25)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 25
Out of Stock
9mm Band Width
7mm slot/phillips hex galvanized steel screw
8 mm - 16 mm
- Features an “outrigger” support that prevents clamp tilting when tightening
- No edge pressure prevents hose damage or gouging
- Housing saddle is not welded or riveted, lays flat on inside of band
- Band is embossed, is smoothed off and has raised edges to prevent damaging the hose
- Even distribution of force
- Clamp head does not tilt away during tightening
Smooth / indented strap interior, round edges
Prevents injury and hose damage
- Fuel line systems
- Lines carrying air
- Cooling water / Heating
- General retainer / Fastener
The off-centered cradle prevents tilting of the clamp when tightening, thus preventing hose damage.
The outer edge support directs the end of the clamp away from the head of the screw during tightening.
Short saddle, without welds or rivets fits snugly within the clamp, giving uniform pressure over the entire contact area of the clamp.
Embossed clamp band and rounded elevated edges prevent any damage to the hose surface.
|Material of strap / body||1.4016 stainless steel F1|
|Material of screw||Galvanized steel, passivated, sealed|
|Screw type||Phillips head|
|Strap width||7.5mm / 9mm / 12mm|
|Size|| strap width 7.5mm = 6mm |
strap width 9 and 12mm = 7mm