|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Replast Plastic Repair
Description7 fl oz Cartridge
Typical Cured PropertiesPeel strength (pli) on steel: 20 - 40 (ASTM D 3167)
Tensile lap sheer @ 77?F (psi) on steel: 3,000 - 3,800 (ASTM D 1002)
Tensile lap sheer @ 175?F (psi) on steel: 2,400 - 2,600 (ASTM D 1002)
Bond line thickness: 0.005 in. - 0.5 in.
Typical Uncured PropertiesWorking time @ 77?F: 60 - 90 minutes
Set time @ 77?F: 4 hours
Repairs automotive plastics. Sand in 20 minutes. Seamless feather edge. Fast easy system for repair. Replast Plastic Repair is a non-sag, two component epoxy adhesive system formulated to bond steel, aluminum, SMC and fiberglass panels without the use of an external primer. It provides long working times (90 minutes) allowing body shops to correctly position parts for proper alignment. Replast Plastic Repair is suitable for bonding a variety of substrates, especially automotive grade cold rolled steel.
- An epoxy compound intended for filling and finishing damaged plastic parts including all thermo plastic olefins
- Sands easily and accepts all automotive paints
- Quick set formula saves time
- Long working time
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Excellent environmental resistance
- 100% reactive
- Glass beads for consistent bond line thickness
- Non-sagging gaps filled up to 1/2 in.
- Minimal surface preparation
To repair all automotive parts:
- Tilt cab body
- Bumper covers
- Air dam
- Ground effects
- Truck/Bus bumpers
Welding: Replast Plastic Repair is versatile and can be used with traditional welding methods or resistance spot welding techniques when following OEM recommendations.
This product can expose you to Dibutyl phthalate which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/