|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Replast Plastic Repair
Description7 fl oz Cartridge
Typical Cured PropertiesPeel strength (pli) on steel: 20 - 40 (ASTM D 3167)
Tensile lap sheer @ 77?F (psi) on steel: 3,000 - 3,800 (ASTM D 1002)
Tensile lap sheer @ 175?F (psi) on steel: 2,400 - 2,600 (ASTM D 1002)
Bond line thickness: 0.005 in. - 0.5 in.
Typical Uncured PropertiesWorking time @ 77?F: 60 - 90 minutes
Set time @ 77?F: 4 hours
Repairs automotive plastics. Sand in 20 minutes. Seamless feather edge. Fast easy system for repair. Replast Plastic Repair is an epoxy two component filler for repairing the visible side of olefin based plastics, similar rigid and semi-rigid subtrates.
- An epoxy compound intended for filling and finishing damaged plastic parts including all thermo plastic olefins
- Sands easily and accepts all automotive paints
- Quick set formula saves time
- Excellent sanding and feather edge
- Does not shrink or pinhole
- No adhesion promoter necessary
- Minimal surface preparation
To repair all automotive parts:
- Tilt cab body
- Bumper covers
- Air dam
- Ground effects
- Truck/Bus bumpers
Benefit: Saves time and money versus ordering replacement parts!
This product can expose you to Dibutyl phthalate which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/