|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Motor Assembly Grease 10 fl oz tube
Wurth’s Motor Assembly Grease is a water-resistant lubricant designed for plain bearings, slides cams and similar applications up to operating temperatures of 150oF. Wurth’s Motor Assembly Grease is an excellent lubricant for coating engine parts when either assembling a new or rebuild engine, and has excellent rust preventative properties.
- Excellent lubricant for coating engine parts when assembling new or rebuilt engines
- Prevents “dry start,” scuffing, scoring and friction.
- Protects freshly machined engine parts.
- Contains zinc-oxide, anti-wear additive.
- Has excellent rust preventive properties
Prior to assembly, apply as a light coat-ing in applications such as plain bear-ings, cams, slides and similar applications up to operating temperatures of 150º F
Apply as a light coating by means of a brush or swab to all moving parts of the engine. Moving parts include valve stems, pistons, rings, timing gears, main and rod bearings, and any other moving part of the internal combustion or diesel engine.