|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 3
PTFE Dry Lubricant
Description16.9 fl. oz. Aerosol
Suitable for dry lubrication of sliding surfaces such as sunroof, seat tracks, door hinges, ball bearings, electrical switches, etc. subject to minimum to moderate loading.
- Transparent, non-contaminating lubricant for metal, plastic, rubber, etc.
- Withstands small to medium loads
- Useful as a mold release agent
- Temperature range -292ºF to +464ºF
- Set-up: 10 min. Hardens: 30 min.
- Silicone free
- Great for motorcycle drive belts
- Non-contaminant lubricant
- Resistant to water, acids and alkalis
- Limited resistance to petrol and oil
Before use, shake the canister well. Apply a coat thinly and evenly from about 15-20cm. The surfaces to be treated must be dry and free from dust, oil and grease.
Dust-dry in 5-10 min (+68?F, 50% r.h.). Temperature resistance -292?F to +500?F (temporary).