|Quantity (Pack Size: 6)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 6
Deisel Conditioner and Lubricant
Description1 qt. Can
PropertyAppearance: Clear Yellow Liquid, Specific Gravity @ 15.6/15.6 C: 0.8146, Weight per Gallon: 6.78, Pour Point- C: <-50, Flash Point- C: 135, Sulfur- PPM: 2.1
Diesel Conditioner & Lubricant is a multifunctional diesel fuel additive formulated to provide cold weather protection against gelling and freeze up, cleans fuel injectors, provides lubricity protection and improves fuel economy. Effective in all types of diesel fuel including biodiesel blends.
- Cleans and keeps fuel injectors clean
- Meets and exceeds Cummins L-10 Performance
- Stops power loss
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces emissions including black smoke
- Adds corrosion protection
- Improves fuel lubricity
- Reduces the Cold Filter Plug Point of diesel fuel up to 25?F
- Reduces the Pour Point of diesel fuel up to 30?F
- Contains deicers to lower the freeze point of water
- Minimizes the need for kerosene blending
- Meets low sulfur requirement of less than 15 PPM sulfur content
- Performs well in biodiesel blended fuels
Normally used at 833 PPM (one gallon to 1,200 gallons of diesel fuel), depending on the fuel and desired performance levels.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Naphthalene, Ethylbenzene, Cumene, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, Benzene, which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/