|Quantity (Pack Size: 3)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 3
Description1 qt Bottle with Sprayer
Typical PropertiesAppearance: Pale Yellow Liquid, Odor: Mild, pH (concentrate): 2.5, Foam: Medium, Solubility: Complete, Flash Point: None, Specific Gravity: 1.068, Emulsification: Rapid,complete
Aluminum Brightener is a liquid, specialized blend of acids and surfactants designed for use in the trucking, railway and transportation industry. It can be used by itself to remove build-up from exhaust fumes, petrolium oils and metallic oxides from painted surfaces, aluminum, steel, chrome and various alloys. Aluminum Brightener removes oxide films and brightens aluminum trailers, aluminum rail cars and other transportation vehicles.
- Brightens aluminum
- Removes rust and oxide film from metal and painted surfaces
- Concentrated, can be diluted up to 1:100 dilution with water
- Rail cars
- Painted surfaces
- Various alloys
- Heavy soils: full strength to 1:10 dilution with water
- Medium soils: 1:10 to 1:20 dilution with water
- Light soils: 1:25 to 1:75 dilution with water
- General cleaning: 1:50 to 1:100 dilution with water
Apply using chemical spray arches, spray guns, brush or soak tank.