|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 3
Bond & Seal
Content300 ml (10.1 oz.)
Elastic PU adhesive and sealant for a broad range of uses in the Automotive Industry. Cures in the presence of moisture, can be rubbed down. Can be painted over once a skin has formed (perform preliminary tests to check compatibility with paint!). Authorized for use under food legislation. Contains no silicone. For a wide rage of bonding and sealing work on surface materials such as metal, painted surfaces, wood and plastic (polyester and hard PVC).
For Automotive use<
- Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces
- Can be used for connecting same and different materials
- Compensation of different material expansions
- Dampens vibrations and noise
Long skin formation time
- Enables bolding and/or sealing of complicated and very large components
- Joint parts can be repositioned
Can be ground and painted over
- Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (check paint compatibility beforehand with preliminary tests!)
Legally approved for use with food (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to humans in hardened state
- Prevents metal corrosion
Suitable for automotive us on:
A very wide range of bonded joints and sealing work on base materials such as metal, painted surfaces, wood and plastic (polyester and hard PVC).
This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene diisocyanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, di-C9-11-branched alkyl esters, C10-rich which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/