|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Added to Cart
AC Leak Stop w Dye 1234YF
For use in HFO-1234YF systems and HFO-1234 YF electric & hybrid A/C systems. Stops leaks in metal / rubber automotive A/C parts such as evaporators, condensers, O-rings, gaskets and hoses.
- 1 can treats 1 vehicle
- Adds 1 oz. (30 ml) leak stop with UV leak detection dye
- Does not contain harmful polymers or refrigerant
- Will not harm or clog AC system components, reclamation or recovery machines.
- Compatible with PAG, POE, and PAO oils
- Safe for hybrid and electric compressors
- HFC-FREE aerosol
- Includes O-ring conditioner and anti-wear / anti-oxidant additives
- Start engine and turn A/C to MAX. If A/C compressor is not running, leak stop cannot be installed.
- Remove cap from low pressure port of A/C system.
- Before connecting A/C Leak Stop to low pressure port, slowly fill hose with Leak Stop to force any air out.
- Connect hose to low pressure port and depress actuator to charge Leak Stop into A/C system for approximately 20 seconds.
- Disconnect hose from port.
- Top up A/C with refrigerant.
- Replace port cap.
- Run A/C system 15-20 minutes to circulate Leak Stop into A/C system.