|Quantity (Pack Size: 25)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 25
Surface Conditioning Disc - Roloc - 3 inch - Brown Extra Course
MINI RESIN FIBER DISCS
Mini resin fiber discs are manufactured utilizing a multilayer, heavy duty vulcanized fiber as backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat specially designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
Resin fiber discs are available in many different styles. Variances include the diameter, the arbor hole size, the shape of the disc, and the shape of the arbor hole.
MINI SURFACING CONDITIONING DISCS
- Removes old paint and coatings supplying a smooth, uniform surface
- Removes coarse grind lines, milling marks and micro burrs
- Removes light rust
- Minimizes under cutting and gouging, will not disturb critical tolerances
- Removes old gasket adhesives
- Cleans or de-burrs hard to reach areas
- Fits any standard 1/4“ or 3/8“ drill or air tool
- Silicone free
- Compatible with 3M Roloc System
- Use medium and coarse surface conditioning discs for steel surfaces. Use fine and extra fine surface conditioning discs for aluminum surfaces.
- Always wear protective eye wear when operating surface discs (Prefix 899)