Wurth Flap Disc Zirconium 4 1/2 Inch Grit 80
|Quantity (Pack Size: 10)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 10
Added to Cart
ZEBRA FLAP DISCS
- Perform material removal and finishing in the same operation
- Long life
- Thick cloth backing
- Type 29 disc allows the grinder to be used at more natural working angles
- Self sharpening zirconia continuously produce new sharp points
Mini lamella fan-shaped grinding disc with quick-action chuck for use with compressed air grinders (angled), flexible shafts.
- Alternative to quick-action system fiber discs, small roughing discs, point grinders, fan-shaped grinders, grinding sleeves, grinding caps, etc.
- Weld seam finishing, surface grinding, removal of paint, tool sharpening, plastering and smoothing, deburring, edge machining and finishing, particularly in tight spaces
Specially made for stainless steel, chromium and nickel alloys, alloyed and unalloyed steels, construction steel, tool steel, non-ferrous metals, castings, hard plastics and wood.
- Sturdy plastic disc with quick-action chuck
- Robust and flexible cotton fabric with high tearing strength
- Rapid stock removal
- Finish work
- Weld removal
- Surface grinding
- Tool sharpening
- Deburring & edge finishing
- Rust removal