1 Inch Cross Buff Medium
|Quantity (Pack Size: 10)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 10
Added to Cart
Cross Buffs are ideal for polishing and cleaning inside diameters and hard-to-reach areas on metal surfaces. Its unique design conforms to IDs.
Perfect for automotive and other applications including:
Cleaning: Removing surface oxidation, rust and surface coatings for part inspection; surface preparation prior to coating; removing corrosion on Steel Rule and Kirksite dies.
Polishing: Polishing round and square tubing, valve spools, molds, dies, and inside diameters of lifter bores, valve bodies and brake cylinders.
Clean and polish venturis of carburetors and exhaust ports of cylinder heads.
- For all grinding and polishing work
- The grains are distributed according to the international FEPA standards
- The high grade corundum (exceptionally pure aluminum oxide) is blended with tough bauxide emery
- The high quality special skin glue guarantees maximum grain adhesion.
- The backing strip is made from tear resistant fiber cotton
- Packaged in bulk for cost effectiveness
- Installs in seconds on ORSY® 10 rack systems