"Deutsch Connectors - Solid Crimp Contact, Socket, Nickel Plated (20 AWG) - 0462
|Quantity (Pack Size: 25)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 25
Added to Cart
DTM “Miniature” Series
|Socket||Solid Crimp Contact||20 AWG||0462-201- 20141|
Deutsch Connectors are environmentally-sealed transportation connectors that can be found in motorcycles, automobiles, trucks, tractors, and heavy-duty and industrial equipment. The line is made up of Receptacles and Plugs, with corresponding Locking Wedges for each (making up the Deutsch Connector housings), as well as Pins and Sockets (which come in Solid and Stamped varieties and are inserted into the housings to complete the assembly of the connector). Deutsch Connector Tools are offered for the removal of terminals from the housings and to crimp wires onto the Solid Pins and Solid Sockets.
- The DTM Series of connectors represents the "miniature" series of Deutsch Connectors
- Designed to accommodate for smaller gauge wiring
- The use of the DTM Series connectors is applicable for critical operating circuits that are found in or around the engine or transmission areas
- The DTM Series connectors are used in harsh environmentalapplications where reliable signal circuits are critical to operatingperformance.
- Optimal for use with Motorcycles that use smaller gauge wiring and have tight working access
- Accomodates 16-22 AWG wire (can be used with 24 AWG, but is not recommended)
- 20 GA-7.5 Amps continuous
- Contact retention up to 20 lbs.
- Silicone seals at front and rear provide water tight sealing
- Good for compact spaces