|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 3
Out of Stock
Wurth High Heat Paint
Description12 fl. oz. Aerosol - Black
Drying TimesTo touch: 20 minutes
hard cure: Must be heated to 400°F for two hours
Excellent for exhaust manifolds, diesel stacks, etc. Long lasting finish that won’t burn off. Curing improves durability. It is a special formulation designed to withstand temperatures up to 1,200°F on a continuous basis. Must be heat cured at a minimum temperature of 400°F for two hours. More than one coat may be required for full hide. Do not use a primer.
- Contains 62% more solids than competition
- Excellent for manifolds, exhaust and muffler systems
- Long lasting finish won’t burn off.
- Durability & finish improves with cure time
- Exhaust pipes
- Diesel stacks
- Overspray is reduced
- Porcelain-like bond at high temperatures
- Resists blistering, peeling, discoloration or loss of adhesion
- Fast dry
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, Ethylbenzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. This product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol and Toluene which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/