|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Out of Stock
Diesel Anti Gel
Description54 gal Drum
PropertyAppearance: Clear Yellow Liquid, Specific Gravity @ 15.6/15.6 C: 0.899, Weight per Gallon: 7.49, Pour Point- C: -39, Flash Point- C: 140, Sulfur- PPM: 1
Diesel Anti Gel is formulated to provide maximum protection from cold filter plugging and fuel line freeze up.
- Reduces the Cold Filter Plug Point of diesel fuel up to 25?F
- Reduces the Pour Point of diesel fuel up to 30?F
- Contains deicers to lower the freeze point of water
- Minimizes the need for kerosene blending
- Meets low sulfur requirement of less than 15 PPM sulfur content
- Performs well in biodiesel blended fuels
Normally used at 833 PPM (one gallon to 1,200 gallons of diesel fuel), depending on the fuel and desired performance levels.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Naphthalene, Ethylbenzene, Cumene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, Benzene, which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/