|Quantity (Pack Size: 6)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 6
Diesel Anti Gel
Description1 qt. Can
PropertyAppearance: Clear Yellow Liquid, Specific Gravity @ 15.6/15.6 C: 0.899, Weight per Gallon: 7.49, Pour Point- C: -39, Flash Point- C: 140, Sulfur- PPM: 1
Diesel Anti Gel is formulated to provide maximum protection from cold filter plugging and fuel line freeze up.
- Reduces the Cold Filter Plug Point of diesel fuel up to 25?F
- Reduces the Pour Point of diesel fuel up to 30?F
- Contains deicers to lower the freeze point of water
- Minimizes the need for kerosene blending
- Meets low sulfur requirement of less than 15 PPM sulfur content
- Performs well in biodiesel blended fuels
Normally used at 833 PPM (one gallon to 1,200 gallons of diesel fuel), depending on the fuel and desired performance levels.