|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Added to Cart
BODY SHOP SAMPLERContains the following
4-1/2'x1/4' Grinding Wheels
- Synthetic resin-bound, fibre reinforced, high-performance rough turning discs.
- For freehand rough turning with electric or compressed air angle grinders.
- Very low incidence of breakage.
- Minimal measurement and imbalance tolerance
- Discs meet the very high safety requirements of the European standard EN 12413 and the OSA (Organization for the Safety of Abrasives).
- Extremely high cutting capacity (very short cut-off times); very longservice life.
- Extremely thin for precise, virtually burr and chatter-free cutting (very clean and cool cutting surfaces).
- Work requires minimal effort and helps to protect the user and machine.
- Minimal build-up of cutting waste and cut-off dust.
- Low noise output and high break-resistance.
- Specially designed for thin-walled pipes andprofiles, thin metal sheets, car body sheets, etc.
- High quality, heavy vulcanized fibre discs, 8mm thick.
- Thick corundum coating (aluminum oxide).
- Synthetic resin bound.
- Ideal for grinding welds of all types:
- Steel, fabricated steel, fiberglass & heavy metals.
- No clogging due to dust repellent coating.
- Long service life.
- No breaking or tearing at the edges during grinding.
- Resilient nylon fiber fleece with embedded grit.
- Highly effective for cleaning without removing too much of the base material.
- May be used wet or dry.
- Outlasts conventional fibre discs
- No clogging or smearing
- Cool grinding
- Versatile with a wide range of applications
- Higher resistance to tearing when grindingcorners and edges
- Higher volume of material is removed
- Self sharpening zirconia continuously produce new sharp points
- Cuts the perfect angle on all plastic cartridge tips.
- Cuts straight edge on our threaded sprayable seam sealer
- Strong steel back, single edge.
- 100/box individually wrapped for rust and edge protection.
- 10 rolls/case of high quality tape.
- Tape strips clean with no residue or paint flake after oven baking and extended application.
- Use on metal, rubber or plastic.
- Replaces 2' tape & works 30% faster.
- Paper & tape made in the USA.
- Crystal clear durable finish
- Ultra high build
- Compatible with water-based basecoats
- Excellent gloss and image depth
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Excellent for uneven surfaces before topcoating
- Apply to existing painted surfaces, polyester bodyfillers and B.R.P.
- Produces high film build similar to spray gun
- Chromate free and easy to sand
- A high quality Polyurethane seam sealer & adhesive, superior to conventional rubber or silicone based sealers.
- Silicone free.
- Paintable, sandable.
- Highly flexible, does not shrink.
- Smooths with soapy water.
- Adheres to metal, wood, plastic and glass.
- Will match most OEM finishes.
- Can also be used as a flexible Bumper or Plastic Paint.
- Equivalent to factory blacked out trim.
- Satin finish.
- Refinishes primed steel, alumuminum & plastic bumpers.
- Excellent adhesion on most smooth surfaces.
- Quick bonding and holding power
- Thin Adhesive film allows name plates to maintain their low profile appearance.
- Resistant to water, alcohol and detergents.
- No cutting or trimming.
- Designed to fill pin holes, sanding scratches and minor imperfections
- Spread over a much larger area than conventional glazing putties - allows imperfections to be filled without altering contour
- Spread extremely thin and sanded to an ultra-fine featheredge
- Use over sanded substrates, steel, galvanized steel and aluminum
- When mixed with body fillers, it improves spreading and sanding
- Cream hardener included