Brake Rotor Surface Disc
|Quantity (Pack Size: 25)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 25
Out of Stock
Added to Cart
ROLOC BRAKE ROTOR SURFACING DISC
- Specially designed to produce a non-directional scratch pattern as a final step after turning brake rotors.
- Surfacing brake rotors is recommended for improving stopping power and eliminating brake squeal once brake rotors have been turned.
- Developed to have just the right coarseness for conditioning brake rotors.
- 3” Disc pad with 1/4” shank that attaches to any standard 1/4” drill or air tool.
- Grade 120 disc, best suited for fast cut and long life.
- Roloc attachment system makes for fast and easy attachment and removal of sanding disc.