|Quantity (Pack Size: 10)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 10
Surface Conditioning Disc - Velcro - 5 inch x 7/8 inch - Blue Fine
MINI RESIN FIBER DISCS
Mini resin fiber discs are manufactured utilizing a multilayer, heavy duty vulcanized fiber as backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat specially designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
Resin fiber discs are available in many different styles. Variances include the diameter, the arbor hole size, the shape of the disc, and the shape of the arbor hole.
SURFACE CONDITIONING DISCS
- More flexible than a fiber sanding disc; less likely to gouge the sheet metal
- After paint removal, finish left is much smoother, therefore quicker to prep for primer
- Open construction of disc material allows dust to work through the disc and away from cutting surface
- Disc is much quieter during use than a fiber disc
- Will remove sharp edges and spot welds
- Much easier to control
- Ideally suited for machining stainless steel, steel, brass, copper, paint and rust removal.