|Quantity (Pack Size: 50)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 50
Mini Resin Fiber Disc - Ceramic - Roloc - 2 inch - 100 Grit
MINI RESIN FIBER DISCS
Mini resin fiber discs are manufactured utilizing a multilayer, heavy duty vulcanized fiber as backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat specially designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
Resin fiber discs are available in many different styles. Variances include the diameter, the arbor hole size, the shape of the disc, and the shape of the arbor hole.
- 100% zirconia with top coat (grinding aid)
- Durable construction – Very high edge durability compared to cloth discs
- Superior life and fast cut
- Excellent for rapid stock removal on stainless steel and tough alloys
- Perfect for deburring, weld removal, corrosion and oxidization removal
- Compatible with 3M Roloc System