1 Inch Flap Wheel 80 Grit
|Quantity (Pack Size: 5)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 5
Added to Cart
Best for applications requiring high stock removal and aggressive blending, finishing and cleaning. Leaves a straight line finish and provides maximum stability and smaller contact areas on work surface.
- These are very useful for blending, polishing and deburring
- Blend, finish and clean inside and outside diameters of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Remove flash and parting lines
- Permanently affixed 1/4” or 1/4-20 threaded steel shank on small wheels makes changing wheels faster; mandrel runs through wheel reducing chatter and operator fatigue
- Flap wheels are composed of abrasive strips, bonded to a 1/4” mandrel
- Larger wheels contain more flaps per wheel for faster cutting, increased productivity and longer life
60 and 80 grit are used for smoothing rough casting surfaces. 120 grit can be used for polishing exhaust ports and combustion chambers.